BAT Series 5 of 6: BAT 2.0 Set-Ups DVD
Behavior Adjustment Training (BAT) helps dogs gain confidence and social skills by arranging scenarios that allow a dog to explore and learn.
Originally developed in 2009, BAT 2.0 is the newly updated version that is simpler, faster, and easier for dogs and people to do. BAT is effective for many kinds of reactivity, from fear to frustration to full-on aggression.
This DVD has several live demonstrations and explanations of BAT 2.0. Whether you are familiar with BAT or not, this DVD will help you understand how to put this effective tool to work. This is a short introduction to the technique, with variations. It should be enough for professionals to start implementing BAT.
If you are not a dog trainer or behaviorist, you will still find this DVD helpful, but Grisha recommends working with a Certified BAT Instructor (CBATI) or a trainer who is experienced with reactivity, and is familiar with this latest version of BAT.
- Presented by: Grisha Stewart MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP
- Video #5 in the BAT 2.0 Series (get all 6 in the box set)
- Run time: 1 hr 19 mins
- Produced by TawzerDog in 2014 for home viewers (not just a filmed seminar)
- For online streaming format, which gets you instant access and saves you the cost of shipping, click here.
- We ship anywhere, but the customs office in your country may charge tax upon arrival.